Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Me and my stupid Obsession with Life



So today S. decided that she wanted to bring a bag of cinnamon LIFE to school and foolishly decided to keep it from me. I hate to break it to her but that was not a good idea. So after my wild rampage of trying really hard to get her to give me some she was even less likely to give me any.


This is what I get for deciding to be spastic about everything that happens to me which is probably why my friends decide to be around me with caution because I have faced the fact that I am dangerous. 


Once lunch rolled around she still refused to give in to my pleading. Then she made the foolish mistake of leaving it on the ground right next to me while she went to the bathroom. I only took a few until I just had to keep having them. So I sneaked  the box into my backpack and went to fourth period. Class was just about to start when a very angry certain someone came into the room. 


She pointed a finger at me and snarled "You stole my life!" Which I am sure sounded really weird to anyone who didn't know what the heck she was talking about because everyone started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with them. 


So now that I am sure that S. will never share anything with me ever again and I probably have to buy her a new box of cereal I will share the moral of this story with you. Ready?


*Never take someone's life, because you will pay*


The End.



6 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I do agree, if anybody walked in on what me and my friends talk about, they would be freaked out. We talk about the funniest things ever--if only I could record our conversations someday.

    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't contradict that if you talk with Hannah. She is one spastic girl. At least around me. Is she like that around you?
      -Nicole

      Delete
    2. Hahaha ... YEAH. Have you heard her cow grunting noises?

      Delete
    3. Yes and I am just a bit concerned for her sanity.

      Delete
  2. "Never take someone's life because you will pay."

    That is so awesome.

    :)

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I thought it was kind of catchy. And strangely realistic...

      Delete

Feel free to leave some advice, feelings, or just a rambling.