Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Award!!!



I was nominated for an award!!! Thank you living for the books! This just made my day. Anyway...

here are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows. 
1. Nominate 5 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.  
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 

7 random facts about myself:
1. I have eaten a fish eye
2. I have a 1950's typewriter
3. I LOVE Europe
4. I am always hungry for french fries
5. I am writing  a book
6. I love green
7. I have red hair and hazel eyes

Blogger nominations:

1. Peh:)
5. Brooke

Stay Flamin!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you! And I don't care if you've clearly already been nominated, but there's another one to make you smile, hopefully. You deserve it; this blog is amazing! PS, who said you can't be nominated twice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ya. It's kind of a long story, but my cousin wanted to just suck on it so we each took one eye but she never told me about the just sucking part, thus the eating of the fish eye.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some advice, feelings, or just a rambling.