Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Awesome Examples

    Wow it has been a while. I think that we all lose track of time and the minutes we spend doing useless things that don't even matter. There are so many people who are better than I am and I am practically dying to be on their level (C, S, N, H) You are all so amazing and I wish that I could be like you. I try to wake up at 5:30 in the morning and take a shower like H. but I turn off the alarm and fall back asleep. I try to be sweet and innocent like C. but I can't be nice for that long. I try to be as fun and crazy as S. But, hey! My alarm went off at five thirty in the morning!!! I try to be as wonderful at blogging as N. But I have no experience and struggle to captivate my audience. So here I am practically wailing my disapproval of myself as you people smile and take pride in your ability to be better than me. So smile because you are better than someone!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, you are awesome in your own special way!! It's great to have people to look up to and admire, but don't forget that you are you and you have something special to offer the world that NO ONE ELSE does. :) I can tell just by your blog that you have a great sense of humor, and I know you have other strengths I don't even know about. So smile, because you're you, and you are special! :)

    -Nicole @nicolelinda11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some advice, feelings, or just a rambling.